Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's so late!!!!!


This picture was taken at 4am one night while out trying to get my son to fall asleep in the car. It didn't work. :/

Ok, it's only 1:45am, but still, I should be in bed! My boy has become noctu-baby and I am TIRED!!!!

And cranky. :/

So here we are at almost 2am watching the Disney channel because I have to have some sort of background noise yet it's probably keeping Blake up which is NOT what I wanted so here I am writing a boring run-on sentence. Yay me!

On a better note, I am making great progress going through my current supplies for destash listings in my shop. There is hope for me yet! I just wish I could get outside and take some pictures, but it's been so rainy and dark outside.

I guess that's all I have to say today. I win the most boring post award, so yay me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment