Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Slow down a bit!

No, not you, unless you're riding my behind on the freeway. :)

I am slowing it down for a bit. I want to go in a new direction. No, maybe not new, but more centralize what my store and what I make is about. I feel like I'm trying to learn everything, and in turn, do everything, and that's just not possible. ;)

I'm also starting to think that I may just not have the budget to go where I want to go with my jewelry. And that makes me sad, because it's what I would really like to do. Offer high-quality, elegant and unique jewelry with crystals, gemstones, and sterling silver. Argh!

In the meantime, while I'm figuring out where to go, I'm suspending the store on Facebook so I can focus on one thing at a time. The Etsy store will still be open, but as you may notice, not much is being newly listed.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment