Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Birthday Contest!

As you may know, tomorrow I'm turning 25, and on top of the special 25% off sale I have running right now, I've decided to also run another contest! The prize? A $25 gift certificate to my store on Etsy or Facebook!

There are a few ways to enter, but you must comment here with your entry in order to be counted. You can enter as many times as possible, but only one entry per comment will be counted, so if you enter more than once, remember to leave additional comments!

1. Follow this blog

2. "Like" my fan page on Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/eldesignsbyerica )

3. Leave a comment on one of the pictures on Facebook (or you can comment here on one of the items on Etsy if you don't have a Facebook)

4. Follow me on Twitter ( http://www.twitter.com/eleighb85 )

Remember, leave one comment for each entry here on this blog, and please make sure I have a way to contact you if you are the winner!

The contest will run until June 30th, to give everyone a good amount of time to enter.

**(Please note, the $25 gift certificate is not valid on custom orders. Any pre-made pieces/supplies are eligible however.)

Edit: I also want to add, which Amy helped bring up: If you already follow or "like" me, PLEASE feel free to comment here stating that! You may already have a few entries! Comments on my facebook page will, however, only be counted if they are new, since some are from previous contests. :D

9 comments:

  1. Well, Mrs. Erica, I am now following this "Holy Crap" you "have a blog". ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already "like" you on facebook under the name artzamy23. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo Amy, thank you! Your entries have been recorded. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4334320&id=88313843700 I commented on this photo which is not titled, but according to the previous photo taken as a close-up, the description is as follows: "I love the Cosmic Bermuda Blue oval! It hangs from a sterling silver chain, and holds a lovely blue medley of blue and silver crystal bicones."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you on facebook and twitter as well. Love your items, wouldn't mind getting a gift for someone if I win! :) Here's my links if you'd like to follow me too:

    karilan.etsy.com
    http://karilandesigns.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Karilan-Designs/121476807887435
    http://twitter.com/KarilanDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Karilan! I have your entries listed :) Off to check out your links!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1) Blog now followed - via Twitter, I think.
    2) Done a LONG time ago! ;-D
    3) Done - on FB - new bracelet "black and grey colors...features a handmade beadwoven tube bead focal"
    4) Also already done!

    But I get the prize anyway, cuz I got the birthday girl! (I made the birthday girl lol!)

    ReplyDelete