Sunday, November 22, 2009

Is it bedtime yet?

*sigh*

It's been one of those weeks. Ya know, the ones that leave you exhausted in every possible way at the end of the day, yet you feel like you've accomplished almost nothing? Yeah, that's it. I've finally gotten up to 50 items in my shop (which in itself doesn't seem like a lot, until I factor in that the majority of my time is spent cleaning, running errands, and chasing after a bunch of toddlers. And even then, I need to list a *ton* more for the holiday season.)

I am having a celebratory sale on my etsy shop in honor of the fact that I somehow listed the big "50", although once I get to 100, boy, I don't know what I'll do! Take 15% off by putting "Made it to 50!" in the notes to seller and wait for a revised invoice to pay.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/elbeading

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving, and if you don't celebrate that, I hope you have a calm and relaxing week!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on posting 50 listings on your etsy shop. It does take time, writing up a description, taking and editing photos, calculating a price that will cover the etsy fees and the paypal fees and allow one to make a little profit, and then there's the shipping cost to factor in and the cost of packing materials. Hey...it's a big deal, really. Congratulations. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I've found that the creating comes a lot quicker than I'd think, it's the photos and the description that are the most tedious! I still don't think I have that pricing down right, but I'll get there....eventually. Haha! :D

    ReplyDelete