Friday, October 23, 2009

It's Been a While!

Wow, so much has happened lately! Kylie started school, which she is loving and doing VERY well in (of course, :D), Chris left for basic, and is doing well, he's already started his AIT, which means I should be able to talk to him more often!

My Etsy store is doing pretty well, considering it's still a bit new. Sales have slowed down a little, but that's ok. I've been trying to get some more things that I have stored listed, but it's a little difficult when you're chasing toddlers all day! By the time their bed time comes, I'm ready for sleep as well! Lol.

We have a bit of interesting (and maybe fun?) news! Chris received his new orders, and we're moving to ALASKA at the end of December! OY!!! It's still a shock to me, and I am *so* nervous about moving so far away from everyone! I'm sure the kids will absolutely love it, but did they have to move us to the coldest state in the country in the middle of winter? Haha, nice.

So, just a heads up, things will probably be quiet for my shop and most likely this blog during December as we go to Chris' graduation and prepare to move from TN to AK. Things should pick up after the 1st of the year.

I had my first giveaway featured on facebook not too long ago, my apologies for not featuring it here! The turnout was wonderful, and I'm already thinking about what to do for my next one. I'll be sure to put it on here as well!

1 comment:

  1. Alaska will be a change most definitely, but I have heard so many people rave about it and say how beautiful it is there. Matter of fact, I have a friend that lives up there and she would not live anywhere else. Wish you the best of luck in your future move.

    Please continue with your blog once you get settled, you have a great start to it. :)

    Don't know if you'd be interested but my shop on etsy (AlmostPrecious) is a beading and jewelry making supplies shop. It hasn't been there too long and though the first few months were hard with no sales, it is just now starting to see some customers.

    Wishing you all the very best of luck with your etsy shop, your move and your blog.

    ReplyDelete